I've had a first aid plan for a while but I haven't done much to build up our stockpile.
|Triangular bandages, gauze, surgical masks, Ace bandages, Burn Jel and Coflex|
This is but a drop in the bucket but at least I got started!
With March finally out of the way, here's what I have in store for April:
- Plant our apple trees and blueberries bushes. I'll post in-depth instructions on how to start off your plants right. There's a lot more to it than just plopping your trees in a hole.
- Get some more stuff for the chickens. The wee beasties are getting larger and I need to get some more items to keep them healthy and happy.
- BOB upgrade. I'll buy a few more items to upgrade and update our bug out bags.
- Food Storage. If I have room in the budget, I'd like to buy some more #10 cans of milk
- Inventory our First Aid stockpile. I need to get a better idea of just how much we already have.
So that's me! How are you prepping this month?