|RIP oil lamp chimney|
- Continue to build food storage basics. Perhaps take advantage of holiday sales and stock up on items like spices, chocolate chips, canned pumpkin, etc.
- Buy some ground beef and chicken breast and pressure can it. Conduct a taste test and see how my home-canned meat fares vs. store bought canned chicken.
- Create a first aid kit for for my purse. I'm thinking of making one in a Altoid tin.
- Buy an electric grain mill and put it through its paces.
- Begin the process of organizing some of my canned food storage for easier rotation. I'm going to try out and review one of the can rotation devices on the market.
- In the category of "Hope Springs Eternal": Exercise 3x per week.