Month six of my Prepping Plan is going to be fun. I'm feeling flush since Hubby Dear suggested we increase our prepping budget by about 40%. You could have knocked me over with a feather when he told me that. Not that he actually believes in this stuff. Nope, he doesn't think this is necessary even after reading One Second After. We're debt-free now and he is proud that I was able to stick to my prepping budget for five months so we could get there. Gotta love him! :)
So, this is what I'm thinking of for November:
- More cash for our BoBs.
- Stock up on oil and wicks for my oil lamps.
- Buy a box of exam gloves for potential medical emergencies
- Buy a quality hand grain mill. This one I'm really excited about.
- Buy a case of dry milk. I've been putting this one off for a while.
- Pick up some freeze-dried and dehydrated odds and ends for food storage and bread making.
- Exercise at least three times per week.