What I accomplished:
- I added more cash to our BOBs
- I bought plastic sheeting and duct tape to prepare for sheltering-in-place
- I also got a box of trash bags for sanitation and other SHTF purposes
- I acquired local/regional maps and placed them in our vehicles and BOBs.
- I bought a lot of items for food storage.
- I have my duct tape and sheeting, but I haven't cut it to size. Having pre-cut pieces could save so much valuable time.
- I didn't get bottles of butane to refill my favorite Zippo MPL or the rest of my van's vehicle kit either. I decided to hedge against rising prices and bought 200 lb of wheat instead.