Saturday, March 19, 2011

Food Storage Blitz Month, Part Three

My next contribution to Food Storage Blitz Month is another 12 pints of meat.


Canned chicken breast and ground beef


Since I learned how to can meat, I have been slowly adding to my stores of canned chicken and ground beef. It's easy for me to do and Hubby Dear is very thankful that he won't ever have to subsist solely on rice and beans.

Speaking of Hubby Dear, the disaster unfolding in Japan led him to admit to me that he's actually glad that I am building up our food storage. He's come a long way, hasn't he?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on hubby finally coming along...even the disaster in Japan hasn't turned on any lightbulbs for mine. I continue to slog along on my own. Hopefully I'll never need what I am doing but if we do, I hope he will be humble enough to say "thank you", lol.
    I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete